Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist visa from Egypt

Hi everyone,
    I'm posting on behalf of a friend, he has a 25 year old daughter that lives and works in Cairo, while he has his American citizenship. She applied for a tourist visa about 3 years ago and was rejected because she wasn't able to prove that she was going to return to Egypt. Now, she has a job that she has held for 3 years as well an Egyptian fiance, so she has no intention of staying in the US, she just wants to visit her dad. My friend is concerned that she'll get rejected again because there isn't any official documentation that she is engaged. Is this a problem? Does she need documentation about being engaged for the agents to believe her?
    A secondary question is that I own a store that sells Egyptian goods from Egypt and my friend was wondering if I would be able to get a work visa for her to work with me in the store during her visit. From what I have read at http://egypt.usembassy.gov/media-visa.html I don't see a heading that would work for her. Is there a way that could work at all or should they stick to trying to get the tourist visa? Thank you!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X