pregnant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pregnant

I am on b2 visa and pregnant want to deliver baby here cause can't travel and visa still valid duringy baby delivery kindly confirm how can I deliver here with very less expense and what problems I face after delivery in this country for my documents

You would have to pay for the expenses out of pocket. Your baby would be US citizen but you would not.
    Just my humble opinion

Comment

pregnant

Kindly let me know how much expense have to pay

Comment

pregnant

Cause I am running out of money and can't travel back

Comment

It depends, all hospitals are different. A very rough and general estimate is 10,000 USD (no C-section). You can easily do a google search for baby delivery cost in the area you are staying in.
          Just my humble opinion

Comment

Contact the local hospital to find out the cost and ask them about any possible programs that can help you.
            This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

In a childbirth emergency, no hospital is going to refuse to assist with the delivery. But if you apply in advance for prenatal assistance and preparation, you will probably be steered to a clinic or public hospital which assists those without insurance or resources to pay for medical care.

But you have probably already discovered that being without insurance or financial resources puts you and the unborn at risk. Though the U.S. is the "land of plenty," your ability to receive appropriate assistance with your pregnancy is probably much harder here than many other countries. without resources or insurance.

--Ray B

Originally posted by samlynn View Post
              Contact the local hospital to find out the cost and ask them about any possible programs that can help you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X