Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on B2 Visa for my wife and daughter

Hi,

I have valid B1/B2 visa which was issued last year. However, I have not travelled to USA with that visa. Now, I am planning to apply B2 visa to my wife and daughter. I will be in business meeting for a week and plan for vacation on 2nd week.

I will be sponsoring their trip. My questions are as follows:

1. Will they be asked on why did they not apply with me? Any problem with both of us applying at different time?

2. Her sister stays in US [L1] and we plan to visit her for a week. Should we mention about that in "Relatives staying in US"? Will it make them feel that we may never come back?

3. Can I give the address of my hotel as "place of stay" in US? Can I give my business US contact as their contacts?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Kpuranik; 02-14-2015, 06:18 AM.

Urgent!! Please help!!

Urgent!! Please help!!

Comment

Please find answers below your questions.

Hi,

I have valid B1/B2 visa which was issued last year. However, I have not travelled to USA with that visa. Now, I am planning to apply B2 visa to my wife and daughter. I will be in business meeting for a week and plan for vacation on 2nd week.

I will be sponsoring their trip. My questions are as follows:

1. Will they be asked on why did they not apply with me? Any problem with both of us applying at different time?

A: Nobody can expect what exactly VO asks during the interview. If he ask that question, she may answer that she didn't have plans to visit USA at that time.

2. Her sister stays in US [L1] and we plan to visit her for a week. Should we mention about that in "Relatives staying in US"? Will it make them feel that we may never come back?

A: Yes, you have to mention that. You need to show strong ties to home country to overcome that issue.

3. Can I give the address of my hotel as "place of stay" in US? Can I give my business US contact as their contacts?

A: Yes you can

Any help is greatly appreciated.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.
      Last edited by Ideal sol; 02-14-2015, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Need help on B2 Visa for my wife and daughter

Thanks Ideal sol

My daughter is 1 year 9 months old. Should my daughter accompany my wife for visa interview? Or is it enough if I send her passport alone?

Regards,
        Krishna

Comment

Both can attend, as that is faster than drop box.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X