need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

hi there, I need advice for my visit. I am holding a valid b1/b2 visa for ten years with no annotations. I already travelled to usa on b1 which was last year that's from January and stayed there for 5 months till June due to company's work. so after coming back from usa I got a good offer from the other company with handsome increment and position so I left the old company and joined the new company, the joining month was august 2014, because of my past work and travel experience the new company wants me to travel to usa again on a business trip in jan 2015. so In mean while I applied for my spouse visa saying that she is accompanying me on my business visit luckily her visa got approved b1/b2 for ten years. she is working as a web developer in xyz company. we both booked the flights together to travel usa on my business trip with one week holidays but the worst thing happened before my expected travel I met with little accident and unable to my business visit which was on jan 2015 but now I want to travel on holidays with my spouse in march 2015. so will my last business visit will impact at POE because I stayed there for longer time? and also will there be a problem to my spouse at POE because at the time of her visa interview visa officer asked her travel purpose and she mentioned that she is accompanying me on business visits with holidays but we couldn't make it on expected dates due to injury. and also I have got nine months of cooling period from my last business visit and for my spouse its here first trip to usa but on different travel dates. please let me know sir or madam and also experienced people from this forum.
    regards,
    saif

need help b1/b2 visa

I have applied for f1 visa in 2010 and again in 2011 but it was rejected. So, shall I apply for a b1 / b2 visa please help me on this.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X