Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to retrieve US visa fees if transferred to the wrong BoA A/C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to retrieve US visa fees if transferred to the wrong BoA A/C?

Could you please let me know what I can do to retrieve the US visa fee amount if I have transferred it to the wrong Bank of America account number?

I erroneously transferred Rs. 10,240 to A/C Number: TIER1730130099972 instead of A/C Number: TIER1730148219189 through a NEFT transfer on April 7, 2015, from my Citibank NA account. The amount has been debited from my account and I have received the fund transfer reference number from my bank.

Could you please guide me as to what needs to be done to nullify the transaction, as it was a completely wrong account number?

Originally posted by Nidasyed View Post
    Could you please let me know what I can do to retrieve the US visa fee amount if I have transferred it to the wrong Bank of America account number?

I erroneously transferred Rs. 10,240 to A/C Number: TIER1730130099972 instead of A/C Number: TIER1730148219189 through a NEFT transfer on April 7, 2015, from my Citibank NA account. The amount has been debited from my account and I have received the fund transfer reference number from my bank.

Could you please guide me as to what needs to be done to nullify the transaction, as it was a completely wrong account number?
    Hi, I have a similar problem, did you find a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidasyed View Post

I too have done the same mistake. Could you please let us know, what happened to your case. Did you get the money back, or was it forfeited.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpanther View Post
        I too have done the same mistake. Could you please let us know, what happened to your case. Did you get the money back, or was it forfeited.
        you should contact your bank they will help you.

Comment

transferred VISA fee to wrong account

Originally posted by blackpanther View Post
          Kindly let me know if you were able to get your fees reversed. I also did the same mistake and transferred funds to wrong account.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X