Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Super Power Countries. No Visa Is Possible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Super Power Countries. No Visa Is Possible.

Hey guys,

I'm literally at loose ends right now. The situation is so bad that i feel like my partner and I have to split up.

I'm a British citizen and my girlfriend of a year is an American citizen. We both met whilst working in Australia. We decided to leave Australia and travel before settling down.
    We both work in the service industry, myself i have been a professional for going on 8 years and she is on about 2 years.
    It is near impossible for me to get a work permit visa in America and likewise for her in England.
    Being an American citizen she cannot get a temporary work visa for Canada unless she's a student. But then again studying isn't what she is planning to do. I can get a work visa but thats due to being apart from the commonwealth.

This world is completely **** in the sense that we're both model people that do no harm to anyone, yet wanting to do things legally in wanting to work and be together at the same time is near on impossible. We have been searching for so long now that all the only option for us to is split up and go our separate ways.

We're currently stuck in limbo in SouthEast Asia with our money getting eaten away for the only reason that we cant work in each others home countries. Marriage is obviously an option but i do not think that having to do a religious ceremony should allow you into countries that are so diverse in cultures.

Any legal help on where we could both work legally within the service industry would be great. Time feels like its running out.

Kind Regards,

Matt.

Britain seems to recognize your radical views on marriage. She might be able to get a entry visa based on your "domestic partnership"

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X