Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa for Non Surgical Medical treatment

Hi everyone,
    I am a 23 years Old.I am suffering from excruciating back pain caused by severe Scoliosis(Spine Deformity). There are only two options available to me to treat my Spine condition.The first one is a violent surgical treatment for which the outcomes are real bad and the second one is non surgical traction treatment which alleviates my pain and reduces the degree of spine deformity.
    I am obviously not willing to go for the former one so I have chosen to go for the latter one.This non surgical traction treatment is only available in the United States and no where else in this world.
    So I've already spoken to the doctor and actually scheduled an appointment for the treatment at the end of this year i.e in November.The time period of the treatment is 15 days and the follow up treatment for 1 week every six months for 3 years. I also have the invitation letter from the Doctor and he has also given me his license number and registration of his clinic to cross check because I have read on this website that these things are necessary.
    I have two elder brothers working in the US on H1B. My 1st elder brother is sponsoring me for the entire treatment and my accommodation.
    I have completed Bachelor of Commerce and I am a Chartered Accountant student currently undergoing "Articleship training". I'll be able to get a "To Who So Ever It may Concern" from my Principal to show it as a proof.
    What I am confused about is,In the following link mentioned,There's a point that one must also visit a U.S Embassy panel physician to determine whether the treatment is available in the home country or necessary to be done in the United States.It was mentioned in the website that those who reside in the Southern part of India have to visit US Embassy in Mumbai (Please correct me If I am wrong)
    Is this required for a Non Immigrant Visa? Please mention the procedure.
    Regards,

You can do it in Chennai, Hyderabad etc. as well.

Look at https:///usa-immigrant-visa-medical-...tion-in-india/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X