Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b2 visa for parents help needed

hi All

i am planning to apply for b2 visitor visa for my parents. First of all what should be my visa type.? B1 or b2 OR B1/B2. I have mentioned B1/b2 every where so far. Will that be problematic.
    te to recent rule of USCIS because of change of job location and its in the process.
    So my question is should I apply for my parents visa right now or wait until I get final decision?. Will this affect visor visa process for my parents? rejection etc due to amendment in process? I have received receipt no on my case.

Appreciate responses.

Thanks

Assuming that you are in the USA ..there will not be any implication if your h1 amendment is in progress.
    get professional help to fill in your ds 160 so you dont make a mistake !

- vivek

Originally posted by Jayesh M. Chandanshive View Post
    hi All

i am planning to apply for b2 visitor visa for my parents. First of all what should be my visa type.? B1 or b2 OR B1/B2. I have mentioned B1/b2 every where so far. Will that be problematic.
    te to recent rule of USCIS because of change of job location and its in the process.
    So my question is should I apply for my parents visa right now or wait until I get final decision?. Will this affect visor visa process for my parents? rejection etc due to amendment in process? I have received receipt no on my case.

Appreciate responses.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X