Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal of visitor visa for my parents

Hi

My parents in India got visitor visa for 10 yrs in May 2004. I was on H1B visa that time and my dad was earning, by doing business.

Now he is retired and has no monthly income. I am a USA citizen now. My parents need to renew their visas now.

Is it going to be difficult for my parents to renew their visa, in the absence of monthly source of income? Or will it be easy for them to renew their visas, based on the fact that
    they had the visa and just renewing now?

Thank you very much for any response.

Now a days it is not difficult for those who already got a visa and goes for renewal. First fill in DS 160 forms for each one, generate stanley form form for visa fee and go to the nearest AXIS bank to pay the fees in cash. The bank will generate a receipt with a serial number and fill this number for taking appointment with a service provider. On the day of appointment, go with the papers as stated in the DS confirmation page. At the gate the security will check your passports and relevant papers and will allow you to go in side. Again the papers are checked and you will be asked to take a tocken and wait for your turn. When called at the counter give the papers and say your case is for re issue of visas. First finer prints will be taken and then the photo for the visa. Once this done, your parents will be asked to collect the passports with 3 working days. They will be advised about the readiness of the passports through sms or mail. On that day, the can go to the service provider and collect the passports by showing voter id card or any other govt issued id cards. If your mother can not go then she can authorise her husband to collect the passport. Please make sure the visa is stamped in the passports. All instructions are clear and simple.
    Good luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X