Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Advise, Reapplying 3rd time but with entire family

Hello All,

My wife has recently become a US Citizen. We have twin daughters.

Wife's mother and sister have applied for a Tourist visa 3 years ago but were denied in India. They reapplied 2 months later and were still denied. No real reason given but I believe it may have been due to her sister's age of 20 at the time. It was the same VO who denied both times.

Now my wife's family is in Saudi Arabia. Her father, mother, brother (26 age), sister (23 age), sister (18).

I would like to invite them again here to visit our family. The father and brother are both working. Sister's are both in college.

Would you recommend they give the interviews separately or all as a 5 person family? They have no intent to live here and any advice is appreciated.

It does not matter whether all of them apply together or separate. Each individual will be evaluated separately and they can self sponsor.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jnk View Post
      It does not matter whether all of them apply together or separate. Each individual will be evaluated separately and they can self sponsor.
      Thanks for the quick response!

Regarding the students, aged 18 and 23, can my i-134 be used to sponsor them as they have no earnings at the moment?

Do you notice anything else from the provided info to improve their chances of getting the visit visa? The 23 year was already denied twice...

Comment

Yes. You can but it will be better of their father sponsor for them.
        This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X