Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to apply F1 student visa from Pakistan or Singapore

Hello,

I have got admission in one of the US university and have received my I-20 too, i just need to know whether i should apply for my student visa from Karachi Pakistan or Singapore, i am currently in Pakistan but have Singapore employment pass too. However, i have already resigned from company in Singapore but my resident card is valid for one more year in Singapore.

Furthmore, i would like to mention that i have B1/B2 visa already but have not travelled to US ever, i have travelled to Malaysia, Thailand, U.K, Japan, Sri Lanka, India, Oman frequently from Dubai and Singapore.

I am now scared if my visa will get rejected from Pakistan as i have to apply student visa for myself and dependent visas for my wife and my son.

Please if someone can advise will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

hi. im new here. and i dont know how to make a thread so ill post my inquiry here instead. i hope you dont mind.

in ds160 form theres a question there and it says. "have you ever been denied a visa?" here's my dilemma. a previous employer filed my h1b petition last year under CAP. The H-1B quota petition filed was not selected in H1b lottery under the Fiscal Year 2016 H-1B quota due to an increased number of applicants. I have a new employer now and Im trying to schedule for an interview. I dont want to get into any trouble by answering no. so my question is should i need to consider this as a refusal and answer yes?

i would really appreciate whatever insights you might have. thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X