Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we both apply for a vistor visa or separate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we both apply for a vistor visa or separate?

Hi,

My wife and I are planning to apply for a visitor visa to visit the U.S. I am a businessman and own my own business. My wife works at a bank as assistant manager. We have 4 young kids. We are not planning to take them with us. They will stay with the babysitter. We will be visiting for 2 weeks. Would it be fine for both of us to apply for a visitor visa at the same time or one at a time? I know that the chances become lower to get a visa when both, the guy and his wife, apply at the same time. We will be showing a family extraction form during the interview as a prove that we have kids (oldest is 8 years old) to stay in our home country. We will have employer letters and bank statements to show enough funds. Any suggestions?

It does not matter whether you apply together or separate. Visa officer evaluate each applicant individually. I would suggest apply together.

Both of you should provide employer letter and other related documents.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Should we both apply for a vistor visa or separate?

Originally posted by Jameshan78 View Post
      Hi,

My wife and I are planning to apply for a visitor visa to visit the U.S. I am a businessman and own my own business. My wife works at a bank as assistant manager. We have 4 young kids. We are not planning to take them with us. They will stay with the babysitter. We will be visiting for 2 weeks. Would it be fine for both of us to apply for a visitor visa at the same time or one at a time? I know that the chances become lower to get a visa when both, the guy and his wife, apply at the same time. We will be showing a family extraction form during the interview as a prove that we have kids (oldest is 8 years old) to stay in our home country. We will have employer letters and bank statements to show enough funds. Any suggestions?
      Hello Jameshan,
      Its really not necessary to apply visa one at a time, instead I recommend you to apply it together in order to get it in an earliest way as jnk suggested.
      Yes employer letters and bank statements will work out definitely.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X