Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am separated from my husband and divorce is in process, planning for a trip to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am separated from my husband and divorce is in process, planning for a trip to US

HI all
    I got separated from my husband since 3 years and divorce is in process.
    I just want to go for a holiday and planning for US
    I have 3 years old kid who is studying in nursery.
    I am not working anywhere as of now
    i have my couisns and friends in US and they want me to come there for few days say 1 month
    I had visited australia and bankok 3 years back.
    So please let me the possibility of getting my visa approval
    and i dont have my husband name on my passport as i have taken it before marriage
    pls do help me regarding the same

Are you planning to travel with your daughter?

Even though your husband name is not in the passport you have to still provide your status under married because divorce is still in process. Possibilities is very less for visa approval because of not strong ties back to home country. But you can try.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

I am separated from my husband and divorce is in process, planning for a trip to US

dont understand you are seperated 3yrs back u have child of 3yrs, till now no divorce.
      u want to c you friend and cousin it is not important to c friend and cousines better tie the knot first.

Comment

Question to everyone.

Since the divorce proceedings are in progress, isn't the marital status to be shown as "Legally Separated"?

If so, you can apply with a proper case & reason for your visit - at the end of the day, it all depends on how you face the interview & what VO decides on your case.

- Not a legal advice, just MY opinion
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X