Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa for my parents

Hi All,

I'm on OPT and applying for B2 Visitor Visa for my parents. We are from hyderabad and they were denied visa in hyd consulate when we applied during my graduation ceremony in 2013. This time, I have sent all documents like invitation letter to parents, letters addressed to US embassy, my W2 and tax returns, bank statements and other documents. On DS 160, new delhi embassy was selected. Will it be a problem if they attend the interview in New Delhi. what to answer if they are being asked the reason for not selecting hyderabad embassy.

Please help me out. Thanks.

Originally posted by moiz1 View Post

On DS 160, new delhi embassy was selected. Will it be a problem if they attend the interview in New Delhi. what to answer if they are being asked the reason for not selecting hyderabad embassy.
    They should always be truthful towards the interviewing officer. If they selected a particular embassy away from their place of residence, they should be able to explain why.
    Also, their past denial in 2013 will be in the embassy records.

Comment

Have you got your F1 converted into H1 (& stamped in your passport).

They may want to see photocopy of your visa, before giving visa to your parents.

Daggit is right, you should always be truthful towards the interviewing officer.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X