Appointment confirmation for parents visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointment confirmation for parents visa

I have created profile with my father's name and added my mother in that profile and made B2 visa fee. After that I have taken visa interview appointment. In the appointment confirmation I see my father's name as applicant, number of applicant - 2 and mother's name on the second page at the MVR payment receipt section. The whole appointment confirmation document does not show my mother's passport number.
    Is that fine? Or should I have booked the appointment in some other fashion?
    The appointment is after a couple of days, any quick help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Did you filled DS-160 for your mom too? You should have following 2 documents:

• Appointment confirmation letter
    • Print out of the DS-160 confirmation page

JRP

Comment

appointment confirmation

Hi, I already have seperate DS 160 for father and mother. During the visa appointment, i have made a profile with father's details and added mother to it as a family member and paid fee for both and scheduled the interview.
      On the Mvr receipt page, it shows mother's name and DS160 number and payment amount. I guess this is because the Unique number of MVR payment is the same.

Comment

Are UID#'s in your parent's Appointment Confirmation email are different for both of your parents. If yes?...then you are all fine. Wish you best luck...

JRP

Comment

B2 visa, different UID for parents

Hi, yes the UIDs are different. So, I am all set I guess. Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X