• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My i130 is pending can i apply for visit visa

My i130 is pending i m going to apply for visit visa
    My husband lives in LA
    I want to visit him and also want to attend my cousins marriage
    Is this possible my visa visa got approval ?

From what country? With a pending I-130, chances are slim. Is your husband a USC or PR?

Comment

From pakistan
      My husband is USC

Comment

Next to impossible with a USC hubby, but can try if you have a spare $160. Chances are, once in the US on a B2, you have no incentive to return to Pakistan.

Comment

As others have noted, this will be difficult, bordering on impossible. If you want to renounce your i-130 then you will have a better chance, but if your husband resides in the USA it is still rather unlikely. I would not waste the $160 if it were me.

Comment

L1 visa adjustment to visitor visa while i-130 is pending.

Hi I'm a green card holder and my husband is in US with L1 working visa. We applied for family based green card for my husband in November 2015, recently we received a letter from NVC that our I-130 is approved but we need to wait for priority date to become current, so we can file I-485. Last week my husband received a notice from his employer that they want to terminate him. What options do we have for him to continue to stay in US? I'm pregnant and going to deliver early December and I don't have any other family in US and our main motivation is to extend my husband's visa, so he can be here when our babywill born. We don't see any other option than adjusting to B2 from L1. Is there any other option we do have and what are the chances that we would get a visitor visa for 6 months?

Comment

L1 visa adjustment to visitor visa while i-130 is pending.

my

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X