Any Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Advice?

I apologize in advance if this is posted somewhere else on the site here, I searched but could not find the answer I was looking for.

I have a friend in Russia who has applied for a tourist visa and is trying to come over to the United States. They have told my friend that they must have proof of income and that it must be an amount of no less than $2900.00 USD. If that is indeed true and required do I need to just give them a signed statement from myself and the US plus a copy of my tax transcript/bank statement? Or would the money be required to be in the possession of the person traveling? I hope that images are allowed here as I will attach the document that was supplied. It is in Russian and I've only begun learning the language so it is meaningless to me. If anyone can read it and tell me if it is legit or not I'd be most appreciative.

Thank you for any advice.
    Chris
    Attached Files

Your friend is being scammed for a fee which is not official and not a visa requirement.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Slaten62 View Post
    I apologize in advance if this is posted somewhere else on the site here, I searched but could not find the answer I was looking for.

I have a friend in Russia who has applied for a tourist visa and is trying to come over to the United States. They have told my friend that they must have proof of income and that it must be an amount of no less than $2900.00 USD. If that is indeed true and required do I need to just give them a signed statement from myself and the US plus a copy of my tax transcript/bank statement? Or would the money be required to be in the possession of the person traveling? I hope that images are allowed here as I will attach the document that was supplied. It is in Russian and I've only begun learning the language so it is meaningless to me. If anyone can read it and tell me if it is legit or not I'd be most appreciative.

Thank you for any advice.
    Chris

Comment

I have applied for b1
      My husband lives in LA
      My i130 is pending
      I am going to attend the marriage of my cousin
      I miss my husband terribly i want to go there and spend some time with him
      I have completed all my papers
      But i m very tense about my visa approval

Comment

Originally posted by Hafsa Abdul Ahad View Post
        I have applied for b1
        My husband lives in LA
        My i130 is pending
        I am going to attend the marriage of my cousin
        I miss my husband terribly i want to go there and spend some time with him
        I have completed all my papers
        But i m very tense about my visa approval
        Please don't hijack other posters' thread. Merely looking for favorable responses will not change the interview outcome. You had your thread going..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X