Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa interview process for a minor whose parents have valid B2 visas

Hi All,

Me and my wife being Indian citizens have valid visitor (B1/B2) visa for US. Now we need to apply the same visa for our child (1 yr). Could someone please clarify these things??

1) While filling DS-160, its a mandate to select the place to attend interview. But I heard the child need not attend interview and can use the drop box facility since both parents have valid Visa already. SO what should be selected in this case ?

2) WHat are the documents required for the same?

Any immediate response would be highly appreciated

Thanks!

Originally posted by Sriharsha Ramkumar View Post
    Hi All,

Me and my wife being Indian citizens have valid visitor (B1/B2) visa for US. Now we need to apply the same visa for our child (1 yr). Could someone please clarify these things??

1) While filling DS-160, its a mandate to select the place to attend interview. But I heard the child need not attend interview and can use the drop box facility since both parents have valid Visa already. SO what should be selected in this case ?

2) WHat are the documents required for the same?

Any immediate response would be highly appreciated

Thanks!
    1. Select the place of drop box.
    2. Parents visa copies, birth certificate, passport https://www.immihelp.com/usa-business-visa-documents/

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. Select the place of drop box.
      2. Parents visa copies, birth certificate, passport https://www.immihelp.com/usa-business-visa-documents/

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thank you for your reply. But 'Bangalore' is NOT available in the drop box. what should I do? And is it really drop box facility for a child?

Comment

B2 visa for my daughter

Hello Everyone, need an important suggestion. I applied for a US visa with my wife we got it in October this year. I have a 2 year daughter too whom I did not include in my visa application as I though that later on once we get the visa I can use the drop box facility. Now when I applied for my daughters visa they gave us a letter for the interview and they want us both to go back to embassy with our original passports. I am not sure what's gonna happen. Please help

Comment

Originally posted by Govind2306.suri View Post
          Hello Everyone, need an important suggestion. I applied for a US visa with my wife we got it in October this year. I have a 2 year daughter too whom I did not include in my visa application as I though that later on once we get the visa I can use the drop box facility. Now when I applied for my daughters visa they gave us a letter for the interview and they want us both to go back to embassy with our original passports. I am not sure what's gonna happen. Please help
          Hi Can you share your experience, like what they asked or what happened.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X