I had visas, good finacial but our visas rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had visas, good finacial but our visas rejected

Recently i applied for visa B2 with my wife and two kids they are 2 *and 1 year old, i was prepared very carefuly with all documents needed. But after interview the Concular refused our visas, even i was pretty sure that we will get the visas this time. Since me and my wife had visas for 3 years, last month our visas expired. And this time we wanted to visit my sister family ( she is US citizen, and married) for christmas and new year.

The interview went as follows:

C: Hello

Me: Hello

C: Why do you want to visit USA

Me: we want to go for christmas and new year

C: Where do you want to go

Me: in City, State...*

C: Why you are going this time

Me: We haven't traveled these last 3 years, so we want to go this time for holidays in USA.

C: Who are you visiting

Me: My sister

C: Have you been in usa before

Me: Yes, we was, three years ago

C: Have you visited other states these last 5 years, except USA

Me: Yes, I was in Croatia, Switzerland,

C: Interupted... When

Me: 2010 or 2011...mm yes 2011, i told for other states etc.

C:Hi interupted me, other states

Me: No only in ... and ... (neighbor states with no visa requred)

C: Ok, What is you salary

Me: ... Euro

C: what is your year salary

Me: m. I around .... euro... I work also on another company in australia, online as a part time job.*

C: Ok, how much is your salary in this second job

Me: ....

C: Show me your bank statemnt

Me: i showed and hi took the papers

C: So this is your monthly payment hi pointed different thing, in the paper

Me: No sir, thats not my payment, hi was holding the papers and i was not able to describe him. And described that that number is payment is different thing.

C: Alright, tell me, How much is your year salay for these two jobs,

Me: i said its around ... for both two jobs.

C: how much do you think this trip will cost you

Me: Around 5.000$

C: I see that you have in your bank 5000Euros,*

Me: yes sir, yes i have 5000 Euros and 5500Usd in other card, see the statements.

C: I saw his face that hi was insisting to catch me with something, like i am not able to finance my trip even this trip did not costed me a half money i had.

C: Alright, but unfortunately you are not qualyfied for visa b2 this time, i am very sorry. You are with kids...

Me: Why... Alright, i asked him can i write a complain about this, hi gave me the Letter and told me yes you can also have the details of your rejected visa details officialtly, simply write in this email. And said to me. I am very sorry.*

We leave embassy and that was a bad day... and even a week. We really wanted to go for christmas and year this time

Please share your thoughts and help me where i was wrong, and when is the best time to reapply. I*am thinking to go only by my self this time and visit my sister family, we are very connected to each other. I am planing to reapply after 4-5 months, but not sure if it is to early and they will refuse me the b2 visa again.*

Thank you so much.

Honestly, what I could see from this interview is that he was not satisfied with your financial capability to visit USA, you said the trip will cost you $5000 and you had around 5000 euros and $5500 usd. Why would you spend 50% of your savings for just a christmas trip? To me this seems like a denial due to not having sufficient funds.
    This is not legal advice and use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by anony872 View Post
      Honestly, what I could see from this interview is that he was not satisfied with your financial capability to visit USA, you said the trip will cost you $5000 and you had around 5000 euros and $5500 usd. Why would you spend 50% of your savings for just a christmas trip? To me this seems like a denial due to not having sufficient funds.
      Thank you so much for your reply, i appreciate it.
      Last edited by stevedoe; 12-10-2016, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stevedoe View Post
        Thank you so much for your reply, i appreciate it.
        you are most welcome and good luck with your future application!
        This is not legal advice and use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X