Visa denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa denied

I have applied for B2 Visa and was interviewed today, 21 Apr 2017.

On my DS-160 form, I have mentioned that I plan to stay in the US for 2 months. (This might be one of the reasons why I got denied)

VO: what r u going to do in the US?
    Me: tourism purposes and to visit my aunt

VO: wer will u be staying in the US
    M: in my aunt, who lives in Maryland.

VO: so ull be staying for 2 months?
    M: I planned to stay for 2 months but my employer did not allow me to leave my work that long so ill just be staying for 2-3 weeks.

VO: so u'r a nurse
    M: yes (research nurse, actually but I havent told him that)

VO: wer do u work
    M: at xxxx hospital

VO: for how long
    M: close to three years

VO: have u travelled overseas
    M: yes

VO: wer
    M: Singapore and Thailand in 2015 (attended meeting related to work but didnt told the consul), and HongKong last year

VO: im sorry but u have been denied.

I really want to go to US to see my aunt whose brother (my father) died a year ago and wasnt able to see him (my father) on his last days on Earth. And also, my aunt is financing my round trip ticket and most of my expenses in US, if ever. (Though I know this would lead to a 50-50 decision.

Any suggestions on how can i show my ties to my country? I have a land title which was named after me and my aunt, and all my relatices including my mom and sibs are here in the Philippines, all are working. We also have a small business in the province but is named under my parents'. I need suggestions please thanks

You're young, single, and female? Did you state to the consular officer and on DS-160 that your aunt will be paying for all your expenses?

Comment

Originally posted by thuctapvutdb View Post
      VO: so ull be staying for 2 months?
      M: I planned to stay for 2 months but my employer did not allow me to leave my work that long so ill just be staying for 2-3 weeks.

VO: so u'r a nurse
      M: yes (research nurse, actually but I havent told him that)
      Since most travel nursing contracts are 10 weeks, I would shorten the length of the visit on the application form. They may have thought that there is a risk that you are trying to enter to work in the US, because nurses are in high demand.

--------------------
      use this at your own risk
      Not legal advice.

Comment

B1 /B2 Denied.

Hi Friends,
        I am new on this forum, i got my US B1 /B2 Visa last year in first week of August.
        My appointment was on at 8:30 Am i arrived 8:00 AM.
        Long Queues in US embassy Riyadh.
        after fingerprints.
        V.O: Good Morning.
        Me : Good Morning to you too, Thanks,
        V.O: Your Passport Please.
        Me : Passport Passed.
        V.O: where had you been in Europe.( i have valid Schengen and UK Multiple Entries Visas)
        Me : UK, Spain, France, Germany.
        V.O : How long you are here in Saudi Arabia.
        Me : Told.
        V.O : How long have you been working in this company.
        Me : Told
        V.O : Congratulations your visa is approved. your Passport will be ready in 5 days.
        I got 5 Years Multiple visa.
        Bad thing happened when my wife told me she wants to travel with me. Once i got my visa, i applied for my family (Very Very Bad Idea).
        My Wife arrived at same embassy with kids in Mid of August 2016.
        V.O : Good Morning.
        My wife : Good Morning to You too.
        V.O : Are your planning to visit US for Tourism.
        My wife : Yes.
        V.O : Your Husband will be accompanying you.
        My wife : yes.
        V.O : where Your husband works.
        My wife : Told.
        V.O : Bank statement.
        My wife : Shown.
        V.O : Your Husband has a valid US visa? can i see the visa?.
        V.O : After Seeing the Passport, Your Husband just Got the visa last week.
        and seeing in computer Sorry mam Your visa is rejected.

Now the Scenario is changed. My Wife Kids have valid UK visas they have Long Term Schengen Visas. They Had been to Europe in January 2017
        I Have visited US on that Visa and also have Canadian Visa Until Dec 2018 also visited Canada.
        Now i want to apply for my KIDS and Wife.
        What are the Chances?
        Does this Muslim travel Ban effect only the banned countries or its for all Muslims?

i will reapply for my wife and Kids in the first week of June.

Comment

Originally posted by shahzadsardar View Post
          Hi Friends,
          I am new on this forum, i got my US B1 /B2 Visa last year in first week of August.
          My appointment was on at 8:30 Am i arrived 8:00 AM.
          Long Queues in US embassy Riyadh.
          after fingerprints.
          V.O: Good Morning.
          Me : Good Morning to you too, Thanks,
          V.O: Your Passport Please.
          Me : Passport Passed.
          V.O: where had you been in Europe.( i have valid Schengen and UK Multiple Entries Visas)
          Me : UK, Spain, France, Germany.
          V.O : How long you are here in Saudi Arabia.
          Me : Told.
          V.O : How long have you been working in this company.
          Me : Told
          V.O : Congratulations your visa is approved. your Passport will be ready in 5 days.
          I got 5 Years Multiple visa.
          Bad thing happened when my wife told me she wants to travel with me. Once i got my visa, i applied for my family (Very Very Bad Idea).
          My Wife arrived at same embassy with kids in Mid of August 2016.
          V.O : Good Morning.
          My wife : Good Morning to You too.
          V.O : Are your planning to visit US for Tourism.
          My wife : Yes.
          V.O : Your Husband will be accompanying you.
          My wife : yes.
          V.O : where Your husband works.
          My wife : Told.
          V.O : Bank statement.
          V.O : Your Husband has a valid US visa? can i see the visa?.
          V.O : After Seeing the Passport, Your Husband just Got the visa last week.
          and seeing in computer Sorry mam Your visa is rejected.

Now the Scenario is changed. My Wife Kids have valid UK visas they have Long Term Schengen Visas. They Had been to Europe in January 2017
          I Have visited US on that Visa and also have Canadian Visa Until Dec 2018 also visited Canada.
          Now i want to apply for my KIDS and Wife.
          What are the Chances?
          Does this Muslim travel Ban effect only the banned countries or its for all Muslims?

i will reapply for my wife and Kids in the first week of June.
          --------------------------------------------
          you meant your wife and kids already had a uk and schengen visa before you applied for usa visa ? if yes then its shocking and surprising they got rejected, i also feel that by not applying together, you helped vo to get suspious , if you would have applied together you all would have got it, i meant you as a family have so many strong countries visa, why did you make this mistake of applying separatly

anyway now apply after some time, i meant if there is no urgency and you and your family already have multiple visas of good countries, so why show desperation to go to usa, apply after year or so, you will get it, 99% there should not be any issues, your passport once show that you have travelled to canada and uk and schengen and you returned to your home country then there should not be a problem. infact you make sure that you have travelled to usa 2/3 times before applying for them. it just shows your have no intent of immigration.
          Last edited by rana sohal; 06-10-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X