Unable to complete online b2 visa application - technical issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to complete online b2 visa application - technical issue

Hello. I am in the process of completing an online application to renew my B2 non-immigrant visa and I have hit a dead end. I can make it through the process to the ?spouse? page, however the next section ref employment etc remains grey in colour and cannot be clicked. If I try to proceed using the red icon next to the ?save? icon at the bottom of the screen, the session times out (every single time), which then sends me back to the page where i need to input where i am applying, type the characters from an image to confirm I am human then ?retrieve an application?. I have no idea how i can proceed at this point.

I currently hold a B2 visa due to expire in June 2018. I have entered the United States approximately 15 times during the 10 years that the B2 visa has been in-date, staying up to 3 months at a time (I had an American girlfriend for a while), so i don?t see why the system would be deliberately stopping my progression through the application.

On this matter, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Dave Barclay View Post
    Hello. I am in the process of completing an online application to renew my B2 non-immigrant visa and I have hit a dead end. I can make it through the process to the ?spouse? page, however the next section ref employment etc remains grey in colour and cannot be clicked. If I try to proceed using the red icon next to the ?save? icon at the bottom of the screen, the session times out (every single time), which then sends me back to the page where i need to input where i am applying, type the characters from an image to confirm I am human then ?retrieve an application?. I have no idea how i can proceed at this point.

I currently hold a B2 visa due to expire in June 2018. I have entered the United States approximately 15 times during the 10 years that the B2 visa has been in-date, staying up to 3 months at a time (I had an American girlfriend for a while), so i don?t see why the system would be deliberately stopping my progression through the application.

On this matter, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Do you mind sharing an screen shot for better understanding (remember to hide confidential information).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X