Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer from India

Dear Friends,

Need your quick opnion. I have a stamped H1B VISA and I am still at India. I got offer from USA consulting company with MNC company as end client. Consulting comapny is going start my VISA transfer, mostly on Premium mode, Once Transfer is initiated a USCIS application number is generated, And I read with application number Candidate is eligble to work for new employer. Since I am at India,
    1) Am I eligible to travel with new Petition transfer (USCIS) Application number and old stamped VISA while transfer is in progress?
    2) If my transfer gets approved while I am in India (as case being Premium), Do I need to go for Stamping again with new Petition? As I have a new approved Petition but Old stamping at India.

Please help providing on this scenario and how people are travelling from India. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Dear Friends,

Need your quick opnion. I have a stamped H1B VISA and I am still at India. I got offer from USA consulting company with MNC company as end client. Consulting comapny is going start my VISA transfer, mostly on Premium mode, Once Transfer is initiated a USCIS application number is generated, And I read with application number Candidate is eligble to work for new employer. Since I am at India,
    1) Am I eligible to travel with new Petition transfer (USCIS) Application number and old stamped VISA while transfer is in progress?
    2) If my transfer gets approved while I am in India (as case being Premium), Do I need to go for Stamping again with new Petition? As I have a new approved Petition but Old stamping at India.

Please help providing on this scenario and how people are travelling from India. Thanks in advance.
    if you still in US, no need to US embassy interview again as you can receipt new i797A with new petitioner name /valid date /receipt number/etc....to support you legal stay in US with USCIS approval.

if you our of US, yes, you must to US embassy interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X