Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents for B2- VISA

Hi,
    I am 29 year old male applied for B2 Visa interview scheduled on 6th August 2018. I will be self-sponsoring mine and spouse Trip. I need some help regarding what documents to Carry.
    1. Can I show my Current Account statement instead of my Savings account, as being into business mine savings account statement is very much weak which has transactions shown only in Thousand(s) as compare to those shown in Current Account.
    2. Being into Family Business we have Three Firms which are operated by Me and Dad; but out of 3, 2 are on my fathers name and 1 on my name. All together the firms income would be between 18lac-21lac per annum and Individually firm would be between 7-8lac per annum and in DS-160 I have mentioned my monthly income 1lac considering the ITR filed for all three firms, is that Okay to show ITR of all the Three firms? Do I need any Authorization letter from my Dad saying that Other two firms named under his name are jointly operated by my son (i.e. ME) ?

Transaction worth millions won't make any difference, if your income is in thousands.

Having a total family income of 18-21 Lakhs (that too on business not individual) is not enough to support your visit.

Consider that, a visit to USA for 10-15 days for 2 people would easily cost ~5 Lakhs - which is almost 25% of your annual income.

Can you prove the same or more income in previous years? that can increase the chances.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X