Interview scheduled AFTER Intended Date of Arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview scheduled AFTER Intended Date of Arrival

I gave my intended Date of Arrival to be in August. On the visa scheduling website it's showing that I can get the earliest appointment in September.

Should I fill out a new DS-160 form with a new Intended Date, or just proceed with the existing application as just tell the Interviewer that I can go in September as well.

I need the best option. I haven't paid my Visa Fees yet as well.

Thank you!

This is tricky. The date of travel is usually an approximation and doesn't even need to be provided (if you select the option which says travel plans have not been made). I would think it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Hopefully you have a good answer to why your travel to the US will still work now that it's delayed.

If you haven't gone to the interview, revising the DS-160 is a pain but still doable and I would say just do it. Best go in with a perfectly filled in application. If not, I think it's easily explained.

Comment

It says "Intended Date of Arrival" not actual date. You are good to go ahead.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X