Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B2 visa - traveling to another country after making an appointment with us consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa - traveling to another country after making an appointment with us consulate

Hi guys,

This is a typical scenario which I wish couldn?t happen. After reserving an appointment with us consulate in which I did mention that they didn?t travel any country so far and for some emergency reason, they made a specific travel plan to a different country as their appointment date is more than 3 weeks from current date.

Can someone please advice if I can amend DS-160?? Or how can I fix this his problem. Thanks!!!

Originally posted by naresh519 View Post
    Hi guys,

This is a typical scenario which I wish couldn?t happen. After reserving an appointment with us consulate in which I did mention that they didn?t travel any country so far and for some emergency reason, they made a specific travel plan to a different country as their appointment date is more than 3 weeks from current date.

Can someone please advice if I can amend DS-160?? Or how can I fix this his problem. Thanks!!!
    Nothing need to be done, just mention the same story to officer, if asked (he will definitely see stamps on their passport).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X