Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help.......i need really help ..... Plz plz

DEAR ALL MEMBERS,

I have B2 multiple visitor visa of USA...and i have visited USA last year in 2017 for almost 5 and half months.. then i came back before invalid entry of visa....and now after 11 months i want to visit again USA.... can I go to USA now days??? will they ask why you are here again??

last but not least , i have only six months to expire my visa....

please help Iam waiting for response from all dear forum members....

I request all members please reply....

Thanks in advance....

Regards,
    Last edited by Eeshoo; 08-01-2018, 03:36 PM.

Originally posted by Eeshoo View Post
    DEAR ALL MEMBERS,

I have B2 multiple visitor visa of USA...and i have visited USA last year in 2017 for almost 5 and half months.. then i came back before invalid entry of visa....and now after 11 months i want to visit again USA.... can I go to USA now days??? will they ask why you are here again??

last but not least , i have only six months to expire my visa....

please help Iam waiting for response from all dear forum members....

Thanks in advance....

Regards,
    So to be clear, you came to visit for around 5.5 months last year, and then left before the departure date on your I-94, and you're wanting to know if you can come back to visit with the same visa that hasn't expired? as long as it's a multiple entry visa you shouldn't have an issue, but be aware that the VO could always let you enter for a lesser period of time or deny your entry. Best of luck and if I am way off on how I understood your question let me know so I can provide a correct answer.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
      So to be clear, you came to visit for around 5.5 months last year, and then left before the departure date on your I-94, and you're wanting to know if you can come back to visit with the same visa that hasn't expired? as long as it's a multiple entry visa you shouldn't have an issue, but be aware that the VO could always let you enter for a lesser period of time or deny your entry. Best of luck and if I am way off on how I understood your question let me know so I can provide a correct answer.
      thanks for prompt reply... much appreciated...

yes you got correct....iam from pakistan.... As my passport is going to expire within six months (hardly six months)... and before expiry i want to visit can i visit usa if 3 months left in expiry of passport????..I am not afraid form lesser period entry but afraid from deny of entry...

if iam denied from entry then on same time from usa airport can i go to canada for visit..i have also visit visa of canada... ??? please reply

thanks.

Comment

thanks for prompt reply... much appreciated...

yes you got correct....iam from pakistan.... As my passport is going to expire within six months (hardly six months)... and before expiry i want to visit can i visit usa if 3 months left in expiry of passport????..I am not afraid form lesser period entry but afraid from deny of entry...

if iam denied from entry then on same time from usa airport can i go to canada for visit..i have also visit visa of canada... ??? please reply

thanks.
        As long as your visa and passport are valid at the time of entry, You shouldn't have an issue, however they will only approve your visa up-to the expiration date of the passport regardless of visa validity, as for traveling to Canada, I am not familiar with Canadian visa laws so I would not be able to answer that question for you.
        This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

You won't face any issue until your passport is valid. Get it renewed once you come back.
          <a href="https://www.nextdestinationcanada.com/">NextDestination Canada</a>

Comment

Originally posted by nextdestinationcanada View Post
            You won't face any issue until your passport is valid. Get it renewed once you come back.
            Thanks for reply....appreciated...

There a issue at USA port now a days....???

what will happen if i got refusal entry from port??

Thanks....

Comment

Thanks for reply....appreciated...

There a issue at USA port now a days....???

what will happen if i got refusal entry from port??

Thanks....
              First, you need to have atleast 6 months of validity on your passport to enter in the USA. Better to get the passport renewed before travelling.

Second, you can enter into USA with only 1 days of visa validity - thats allowed.

Third, you might be given restricted entry (say a month or less) - since you misused the visa last time. Definitely, you will be asked reason for your long stay last time.

If you got refusal entry - you'll be asked to buy a return ticket & go back to Pakistan.
              - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Plz help.......i need really help ..... Plz plz

Libra_14 first and second points are valid.

Point three however is not.
                While it is true that an officer can give you any expiry date on your I-94.
                You did not misuse your visa if you departed the US before the date stated on your I-94.

Not legal advice

Comment

Originally posted by Amember View Post
                  Libra_14 first and second points are valid.

Point three however is not.
                  While it is true that an officer can give you any expiry date on your I-94.
                  You did not misuse your visa if you departed the US before the date stated on your I-94.

Not legal advice
                  I agree with you Amember. Legally the visit was not overstayed, but it was still a long stay (5.5 months) on tourist visa.

Longer stay on B2 visa for any person, warrants an alarm that the person doesn't have strong ties to the home country - hence the person will definitely be questioned & can be given lesser expiry on I94 on next arrival.
                  - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X