Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa Renewal - Visa Expiry question (12 month clause)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Renewal - Visa Expiry question (12 month clause)

While applying for the US Visa Renewal (B1/B2) there is a question that states whether the previous US visa is still valid. My visa's validity is up to 13th August, 2018, so the answer is an obvious yes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	File 03-08-18, 3 45 36 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	591993

But underneath the question there is a Note, which in my opinion is quite confusing, especially since if I click No, the follow on question is whether the US visa expired within the last 12 months?

Now I'm confused whether I should click on Yes whether my US visa is still valid or not.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you

Originally posted by alltheway View Post
    While applying for the US Visa Renewal (B1/B2) there is a question that states whether the previous US visa is still valid. My visa's validity is up to 13th August, 2018, so the answer is an obvious yes.

[ATTACH]1301[/ATTACH]

But underneath the question there is a Note, which in my opinion is quite confusing, especially since if I click No, the follow on question is whether the US visa expired within the last 12 months?

Now I'm confused whether I should click on Yes whether my US visa is still valid or not.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you
    Click Yes, it is to check if you are eligible for the Interview Waiver Program (Drop box).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X