Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS-160 "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa" for a dependent from a DV lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa" for a dependent from a DV lottery

My mother was a dependent on a DV lottery (green card) visa application; her husband was a primary applicant since he won the lottery. When they were at the embassy, the immigrant visa was refused because the primary applicant, the husband, was deemed inadmissible by a consular officer. My mother wasn't deemed inadmissible. She didn't get any stamp in her passport or any other papers.

Now my mother is applying for a US tourist visa (B), and I am wondering if she should respond "Yes" or "No" to "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa" question on DS-160?

Originally posted by askin View Post
    My mother was a dependent on a DV lottery (green card) visa application; her husband was a primary applicant since he won the lottery. When they were at the embassy, the immigrant visa was refused because the primary applicant, the husband, was deemed inadmissible by a consular officer. My mother wasn't deemed inadmissible. She didn't get any stamp in her passport or any other papers.

Now my mother is applying for a US tourist visa (B), and I am wondering if she should respond "Yes" or "No" to "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa" question on DS-160?
    Do not hide or lie on DS-160 & during the interview. Respond yes & provide details.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X