Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take-2 for Tourist Visa

Hi All,

I just want your opinion on my "plan of attack".

I have been rejected student visa in 2002 and tourist visa(uk passport in 2013-reason they wanted me to have more travel-hindshit i should have waited to apply for tourist visa instead of applying within a month of receiving UK passport) PS:I have travelled extensively now!

Now i am applying again and visa interview is in 2 weeks and this is my plan-

i know they will ask

1. Why you going to USA?
    Want to visit NY with my daughter and wife(note-they have never been rejected so ESTA will be approved)

2. What do you do for living?
    I will answer this and THIS IS where i am going to do something different.

I am going to ask the VO:Can i say something? hopefully he/she will say yes

I will then say-" i came to UK to do my masters in Glasgow in 2002(they will know this from my records) and i have lived and worked in Glasgow ever since and married to a Scottish girl with a 2 year old baby, house, 2 dogs. We have always wanted to visit NY and we are going now as we are planning to have another baby and as you can see we have chosen the time in Oct as i am getting my attic converted to be another bedroom and prefer to away during the time the work is done"

Docs:
    1. House deeds
    2. Payslips
    3. Banks statements
    4.Savings statements
    5.Quote for attic conversion
    6. Itinerary-hotel and flight details.
    7.Letter from company on my time off.

Any suggestion? Think i should voluntarily say those information? I have read this forum and I see people are asked 2/3 questions and the been rejected. So i want to offer info .

Also anyone been to the new consulate in London? Anything i should be warned/aware of from the normal?

I am just astonished in this day and age a country can reject people without giving them a chance to explain/justify.

I would really appreciate your opinions on this.

Kind Regards,
    Vimal

Rejection of Student visa on a different passport wont impact your application now.

Do not hide or lie to officer. Neither need to tell the big story to prove yourself. Keep your answers to-the-point, office is not interested in your attic story at any time.

Keep supporting documents to what you say.

Even after 10 refusal of B1/B2 visa, people have received their visa on 11th time.

Best of luck.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Rejection of Student visa on a different passport wont impact your application now.

Do not hide or lie to officer. Neither need to tell the big story to prove yourself. Keep your answers to-the-point, office is not interested in your attic story at any time.

Keep supporting documents to what you say.

Even after 10 refusal of B1/B2 visa, people have received their visa on 11th time.

Best of luck.
      Thank you very much. I think you right-keeping it precise might help me. Just annoyed that people say they have been rejected because of not showing ties-but if the officer doesnt ask the questions or request docs in relation to that. Its frustrating.

I will keep you all posted on how it goes.

Thanks again

vimal

Comment

Originally posted by vimalkm9 View Post
        Thank you very much. I think you right-keeping it precise might help me. Just annoyed that people say they have been rejected because of not showing ties-but if the officer doesnt ask the questions or request docs in relation to that. Its frustrating.

I will keep you all posted on how it goes.

Thanks again

vimal
        Its USA boss, they have several ways to verify your identity. Don't know even if they check your ******** or Linkedin also . They can fetch much more information, then you could speak during the interview.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X