DS-160 Refused Couple Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 Refused Couple Times

I lives in Canada on study visa. I'm graduate in may 2019 and i'm in Canada from more than 1.5 year. In Feb I applied for US B1/B2 visa but its reject and then i applied again in may, and they refused my visa application again and said you do not have any tie-up with Canada or with your home country India. My family lives in San-Francisco and they are citizens and my younger brother and sister born in USA, but my born is in India, because after my mom dad marriage. My mom was doing their medical study and she did not want to left in the middle and my dad was already us citizen before marriage. When my mom finish their study, she gone to USA and i'm too small so, my dad says to left me in India. but after my younger brother born, some family issues and disputes starts and my mom dad divorced and then my mom applied for my passport but Indian government never approved my passport issue application, because they said if father and mother came together then we will issue passport. So when i was 17 years old my father ready to came India with my mom to solve the passport issue and then govt issue my passport and then my mom applied for my USA Permanent residency. But my father never provide me any document and during interview officer ask me for my fathers document but i only have my mother documents and she only support me, and i got rejected. Then i came to canada on study visa. Now once i graduate i got 3 years open work permit of Canada and within 2 years i got my Permanent residency of Canada. I just wanna go to meet my family in US. But They refused my B1/B2 visa twice. What i can do now, how can i got my B1/B2 visa.????

Normally, if one has a valid residence visa in a host country, the visitor visa can be granted (or can be denied). Apply again and you may be denied again. Perhaps you should ask your parents to visit you in Canada.

--Ray B

Originally posted by lbudwal1 View Post
    I lives in Canada on study visa. I'm graduate in may 2019 and i'm in Canada from more than 1.5 year. In Feb I applied for US B1/B2 visa but its reject and then i applied again in may, and they refused my visa application again and said you do not have any tie-up with Canada or with your home country India. My family lives in San-Francisco and they are citizens and my younger brother and sister born in USA, but my born is in India, because after my mom dad marriage. My mom was doing their medical study and she did not want to left in the middle and my dad was already us citizen before marriage. When my mom finish their study, she gone to USA and i'm too small so, my dad says to left me in India. but after my younger brother born, some family issues and disputes starts and my mom dad divorced and then my mom applied for my passport but Indian government never approved my passport issue application, because they said if father and mother came together then we will issue passport. So when i was 17 years old my father ready to came India with my mom to solve the passport issue and then govt issue my passport and then my mom applied for my USA Permanent residency. But my father never provide me any document and during interview officer ask me for my fathers document but i only have my mother documents and she only support me, and i got rejected. Then i came to canada on study visa. Now once i graduate i got 3 years open work permit of Canada and within 2 years i got my Permanent residency of Canada. I just wanna go to meet my family in US. But They refused my B1/B2 visa twice. What i can do now, how can i got my B1/B2 visa.????

Comment

B2 visa is never issued to a person, who is an potential immigrant. Or have shown immigration intent.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Your response would be more accurate if stated as "A B2 visa is SELDOM issued to a potential immigrant." Exceptions occur all the time, especially if the applicant has previously used visitor visas or has good evidence to support his claim that he will return to his home country."

--Ray B

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
        B2 visa is never issued to a person, who is an potential immigrant. Or have shown immigration intent.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X