Visitor visa b1b2, ceac status application recived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa b1b2, ceac status application recived

Hello everyone, i applied for b1b2 visitor visa and appered for my interview at New Delhi counslate on 17/8/18. Interview went well and VO said visa was granted and i will recieve my passport in mail, and if they have any questions they will contact me thru email. But today it has been 7 days, Ceac status is same as from the day of interview, ?Application Recieved?. Pls if anyone can share some knowledge about why there is so much delay, and is there a reason to worry that visa might be refused. Because i had already booked my tickets for 15/9/18. Should i cancel the tickets before they charge me hell lot for cancellation. Regards

Originally posted by Sunny1952 View Post
    Hello everyone, i applied for b1b2 visitor visa and appered for my interview at New Delhi counslate on 17/8/18. Interview went well and VO said visa was granted and i will recieve my passport in mail, and if they have any questions they will contact me thru email. But today it has been 7 days, Ceac status is same as from the day of interview, ?Application Recieved?. Pls if anyone can share some knowledge about why there is so much delay, and is there a reason to worry that visa might be refused. Because i had already booked my tickets for 15/9/18. Should i cancel the tickets before they charge me hell lot for cancellation. Regards
    Call/email the consulate & ask for the status. The online system is not 100% accurate.

You can also contact your local BlueDart office to see if they already have your passport with them.

You'll still get your visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Call/email the consulate & ask for the status. The online system is not 100% accurate.

You can also contact your local BlueDart office to see if they already have your passport with them.

You'll still get your visa.
      Ceac status changed from ?Application Recieved? to ?Administrative Processing? on 23/8/18 around 6pm

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny1952 View Post
        Ceac status changed from ?Application Recieved? to ?Administrative Processing? on 23/8/18 around 6pm
        Great, best of luck !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X