DS 160 for visitor visa - Question about contact email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 for visitor visa - Question about contact email

Hello, I am helping my parents in renewing second term of their B1/B2 visitor visa. I am filling in their DS-160 form with my father as being the primary applicant and my mother as the companion in travel. While filling the personal information section of my father, there is section which asks for "email address".
    My father does not have an email address as he is not computer savy. I see two options that I can make use of to fill in this email section;
    1. Use my email address ( I will also mention in DS-160 that I helped in filling the form and will list my details )
    2. Use my mothers' email address, who does regular check her emails.
    Can somebody who may have gone through this same situation, please share their experience in filling the DS-160 for this section of email address?
    Thank you and appreciate your time and help.

Originally posted by EnergyEngr View Post
    1. Use my email address ( I will also mention in DS-160 that I helped in filling the form and will list my details )
    2. Use my mothers' email address, who does regular check her emails.
    You are thinking too much, it just ask for an email address - where they can reach you. Better to provide your email address.

Second, since you are helping in filling the form, please do mention that - this will give your parents a chance to say they didn't fill in the form & they can answer trivial interview question differently.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      You are thinking too much, it just ask for an email address - where they can reach you. Better to provide your email address.

Second, since you are helping in filling the form, please do mention that - this will give your parents a chance to say they didn't fill in the form & they can answer trivial interview question differently.
      Thank you , I will make use of my email address.

Comment

Originally posted by EnergyEngr View Post
        Thank you , I will make use of my email address.
        Best of luck !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X