Admin Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Processing

hi - After 15 min interview in Mumbai, my parent got verbal approval for B1/B2 visa today. btw this was their 3rd try.

I checked the status and it says ' Admin Processing'. I saw similar threads that mostly these types of cases approved within 2 weeks from the interview date.

Anyone has same situation?

thanks

same here....its been more than 2 weeks even after consular saying congrats in the interview..

Comment

Originally posted by ashu11 View Post
      hi - After 15 min interview in Mumbai, my parent got verbal approval for B1/B2 visa today. btw this was their 3rd try.

I checked the status and it says ' Admin Processing'. I saw similar threads that mostly these types of cases approved within 2 weeks from the interview date.

thanks
      same here //

Comment

thanks
        I guess people do not turn back to these type of forums, once their visa is approved

Anyways, there are thousands of people went through your situation - do not worry much, since they have taken the passport, chances are very high that they will get the visa.

Best of luck !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks Libra_14.

I checked the status again today and Visa was issued.

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
          I guess people do not turn back to these type of forums, once their visa is approved

Anyways, there are thousands of people went through your situation - do not worry much, since they have taken the passport, chances are very high that they will get the visa.

Best of luck !!

thanks Libra_14.

I checked status again and now it says visa is issued. i guess it doesnt take that long to issue.

Comment

Originally posted by kumar2018 View Post
            same here....its been more than 2 weeks even after consular saying congrats in the interview..
            hopefully you receive it soon. Good luck

Comment

thanks Libra_14.

I checked status again and now it says visa is issued. i guess it doesnt take that long to issue.
              Congratulations !!
              - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by kumar2018 View Post
                same here //

Tracking says Issued after 2.5 weeks in Admin processing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X