visitor visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa

Hi I am thinking of year off here Canada to USA perhaps in Texas for a year to work in USA from Sept 2019 until June 2020. If I like there hot place and job there then back to Canada then move to Texas for permanently. Am I risk not able to move to USA if I work visitor for a year then move there? Is visitor visa complicated? Which one right form to fill out visitor visa? How long process to get approval for visitor visa? How long process to take for green card?

second question about green card. if I am done one year in Texas and return to Ontario if i love Texas and want to live there as permanently. I am wondering can I file green card forms awhile I am living in Ontario? Or have to be in USA to file green card? How long to take green card to finally be approval?

third question as the visitor permit can I work in Texas or not allow to work if with visitor permit?

Originally posted by Purstars View Post
    Hi I am thinking of year off here Canada to USA perhaps in Texas for a year to work in USA from Sept 2019 until June 2020. If I like there hot place and job there then back to Canada then move to Texas for permanently. Am I risk not able to move to USA if I work visitor for a year then move there? Is visitor visa complicated? Which one right form to fill out visitor visa? How long process to get approval for visitor visa? How long process to take for green card?

second question about green card. if I am done one year in Texas and return to Ontario if i love Texas and want to live there as permanently. I am wondering can I file green card forms awhile I am living in Ontario? Or have to be in USA to file green card? How long to take green card to finally be approval?

third question as the visitor permit can I work in Texas or not allow to work if with visitor permit?
    First, you are not allowed to "work" on visitor visa. Get a work visa instead.

Green card process is different for different citizens - I guess you are an Canadian citizen & national ?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

visitor visa

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      First, you are not allowed to "work" on visitor visa. Get a work visa instead.

Green card process is different for different citizens - I guess you are an Canadian citizen & national ?
      Hi Libra_14;

Ok thanks for your time to reply me back. I'm appreciated. How long process for work visa? How long work visia allow to work in USA? Where to find to file form for work visa? Also form for visitor visa so that I can have both options for me to decide to file it out. Yes I am Canadian citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Purstars View Post
        Hi Libra_14;

Ok thanks for your time to reply me back. I'm appreciated. How long process for work visa? How long work visia allow to work in USA? Where to find to file form for work visa? Also form for visitor visa so that I can have both options for me to decide to file it out. Yes I am Canadian citizen.
        Hi Purstars, I am sorry, I am not much aware on work visa for Canadian citizens.

Probably, someone else on this forum can help you soon.

Best of luck !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
          Hi Purstars, I am sorry, I am not much aware on work visa for Canadian citizens.

Probably, someone else on this forum can help you soon.

Best of luck !!
          anyone please answer my questions thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X