No announcement yet.

My ESTA got revoked now im gonna try applying for B2 visa need desperate help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ESTA got revoked now im gonna try applying for B2 visa need desperate help

So i travled to the US on ESTA from Scandinavia to see my Girlfriend. I was there previosly for a month so when i went through the security check they decided to check my phone, and saw that i previously Smoked weed and sold Weed so my ESTA got denied now im just wondering whats my best plan of action moving forward. Because my girlfriend lives in the US and she studys and works so her coming to visit me is out of the question. Im really despereatly looking for help and advice here to get my B2 visa accepted.

Originally posted by Strutsare View Post
    So i travled to the US on ESTA from Scandinavia to see my Girlfriend. I was there previosly for a month so when i went through the security check they decided to check my phone, and saw that i previously Smoked weed and sold Weed so my ESTA got denied now im just wondering whats my best plan of action moving forward. Because my girlfriend lives in the US and she studys and works so her coming to visit me is out of the question. Im really despereatly looking for help and advice here to get my B2 visa accepted.
    Be honest and let the cards fall where they may
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
      Be honest and let the cards fall where they may
      Thats my plan do you know what the odds are that they fall in the right direction is? Im willing to give more information im just thinking do i need a laywer etc?

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X