Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get my B2 visa approved? It was denied once

Hello everyone,
    I am a 22 y.o. unmarried with no children and no properties on my name. My only family member is my mother, other family members in my hometown. I am a student, however, and I recently got- after my visa denial- hired as a part-time employee.
    My visa was denied a month ago because of not sufficient ties with the home country.
    How can I get my visa approved? I would like to apply again in a couple months. The only purpose of my visit is for tourism, I do not plan to stay in the USA longer than a week.

The consular officer asked about my family and economical situation. After answering all his questions, he told me that I do not have a job and because my mother pays all my expenses, he cannot issue me a visa.
    Are there other information I can provide to prove that I have no intention to immigrate and that I will come back to my original home?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Until your circumstances gets changed - its useless to re-apply for the same visa.

By circumstances I mean:
    1. Get married
    2. Get self dependent (buy some property & get some good funds in your name)
    3. Get international exposure (visiting some other countries)
    4. Get a full-time job with good salary (you should be paid $5000 per month to spend $3000 for a short visit of one week).

Best of luck !!
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Okiru6. View Post
      Hello everyone,
      I am a 22 y.o. unmarried with no children and no properties on my name. My only family member is my mother, other family members in my hometown. I am a student, however, and I recently got- after my visa denial- hired as a part-time employee.
      My visa was denied a month ago because of not sufficient ties with the home country.
      How can I get my visa approved? I would like to apply again in a couple months. The only purpose of my visit is for tourism, I do not plan to stay in the USA longer than a week.

The consular officer asked about my family and economical situation. After answering all his questions, he told me that I do not have a job and because my mother pays all my expenses, he cannot issue me a visa.
      Are there other information I can provide to prove that I have no intention to immigrate and that I will come back to my original home?

Thank you in advance for your help.
      get a package tour and pay full in advance with the agent. preferably with cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by sevenhills2 View Post
        get a package tour and pay full in advance with the agent. preferably with cruise.
        US specifically mentions that do not book your travel tickets until you get the visa - which means booking the tour won't help.

Also, if the visa is denied again, whole or partial money will be gone.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by libra_14 View Post
          us specifically mentions that do not book your travel tickets until you get the visa - which means booking the tour won't help.

Also, if the visa is denied again, whole or partial money will be gone.
          you need to look the visa success percentage for group package tour with highly reputed travel agents like thomas cook etc...
          When it comes as a package tour then the minimal gurantee of getting the group back to home country is assured.
          Also the agents know unless visa is approved then can't make the tour and fee will be returned back.

Do you know there is a group interview happening in the consulate...( 10,20,50 ppl in one shot)

just my opinion and not a assured guidance..

Comment

Originally posted by sevenhills2 View Post
            you need to look the visa success percentage for group package tour with highly reputed travel agents like thomas cook etc...
            When it comes as a package tour then the minimal gurantee of getting the group back to home country is assured.
            Also the agents know unless visa is approved then can't make the tour and fee will be returned back.

Do you know there is a group interview happening in the consulate...( 10,20,50 ppl in one shot)

just my opinion and not a assured guidance..
            Hi Okiru6, please give this a try & let us know the outcome. Probably this will help others as well & we won't need this forum anymore.

Comment

Thank you for your replies.
              Unfortunately, I am not looking for a package tour, I had- and still have- my own plans of what to visit.
              Having or not the tickets already bought makes no difference. I had my plane already booked- return ticket as well- and it didn't help at all. They did not even consider them.

Hopefully I will have more luck next time.
              I will let you know.
              Thank you again.

Comment

Even if you purchased some package tour your chances would still be slim. Your circumstances have not changed so the outcome will be the same. You can try again but just keep your expectations in check.
                This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

in order to be approved you will reapply and prove you have strong ties to your home country and aren't traveling to the US to marry a citizen for your Green Card. and even then you're chances are entirely dependent on the VO's decison which is based on whatever mood they might be in along with the evidence you show. best of luck
                  This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X