Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor VISA for Indian Citizen studying in Canada

Hello,

My nephew came to Canada from India last week on a student visa. I'll be going back to India in November as I've maxed out of my VISA, I wanted to invite him to US on Visitor Visa before we go back to India as we didn't meet from almost 3 years and we don't know when will we meet again as he will not come to India in the near future. I've heard from someone that students who came to Canada need to wait for at least 6 months to get US visitor visa, otherwise the visa gets rejected. Is this true? Did anyone ever heard of it or faced this situations. Please advise.

Originally posted by sri24 View Post
    Hello,

My nephew came to Canada from India last week on a student visa. I'll be going back to India in November as I've maxed out of my VISA, I wanted to invite him to US on Visitor Visa before we go back to India as we didn't meet from almost 3 years and we don't know when will we meet again as he will not come to India in the near future. I've heard from someone that students who came to Canada need to wait for at least 6 months to get US visitor visa, otherwise the visa gets rejected. Is this true? Did anyone ever heard of it or faced this situations. Please advise.
    No that's not true, you can apply for visitor visa anytime.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X