Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B2 Visa Approved for Parents: Dad's status issued, Mom's still in administrative proc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa Approved for Parents: Dad's status issued, Mom's still in administrative proc

Hello everyone,

My parents appeared for their visa interview together at New Delhi Consulate in India and both their Visas were approved. The visa officer kept the passports and wished them (my parents) a good day.

My mother received an email about 3 business days later to pickup her passport but my father has not received any e-mail yet for her passport. I checked the CEAC website for status and it shows Visa Issued for my Mother's DS-160 and my Father's DS160 status on the CEAC website is still under Administrative Processing. today as i write this, its 4 business days and no update yet. I can wait till next tuesday and it will be 2 weeks since the interview.

But what if i don't get my father's visa by then, who to contact to get the current status.

Thanks,
    Supragya

Originally posted by supragya_s View Post
    Hello everyone,

My parents appeared for their visa interview together at New Delhi Consulate in India and both their Visas were approved. The visa officer kept the passports and wished them (my parents) a good day.

My mother received an email about 3 business days later to pickup her passport but my father has not received any e-mail yet for her passport. I checked the CEAC website for status and it shows Visa Issued for my Mother's DS-160 and my Father's DS160 status on the CEAC website is still under Administrative Processing. today as i write this, its 4 business days and no update yet. I can wait till next tuesday and it will be 2 weeks since the interview.

But what if i don't get my father's visa by then, who to contact to get the current status.

Thanks,
    Supragya
    This is normal. Keep checking visa status for your father online - you'll get passport & visa soon.

You can search for USTravelDocs site for New Delhi consulate phone/email address & try to reach them.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X