Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short-stay visa

Greetings,

I'm a Czech citizen currently pursuing a PhD degree in the United Kingdom. I have recently been invited to attend a scientific conference to be held in New York this November. My stay will be 7 days long.

Could you please point me to information on relevant travel visa requirements?

Originally posted by t.n.88 View Post
    Greetings,

I'm a Czech citizen currently pursuing a PhD degree in the United Kingdom. I have recently been invited to attend a scientific conference to be held in New York this November. My stay will be 7 days long.

Could you please point me to information on relevant travel visa requirements?
    B2 visa requirement are common for all citizens. Anything specific you wanna know?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      B2 visa requirement are common for all citizens. Anything specific you wanna know?
      Yeah, I need to figure out a way to get into USA that would not involve me being arrested and sent to Guantanamo Bay

B2 sounds like a good starting point, I?ll look into it, thanks!

Comment

Yeah, I need to figure out a way to get into USA that would not involve me being arrested and sent to Guantanamo Bay

B2 sounds like a good starting point, I?ll look into it, thanks!
        Why do you think you?ll be arrested?
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
          Why do you think you?ll be arrested?
          Granted, that might have been a slight exaggeration The point I was trying to make is that I have no previous experience with traveling into USA and want to avoid any unnecessary hassle.

Just got a reply from the US embassy in my home country claiming that I might be eligible for a visa waiver, so looking into that now.
          Last edited by t.n.88; 09-25-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Granted, that might have been a slight exaggeration The point I was trying to make is that I have no previous experience with traveling into USA and want to avoid any unnecessary hassle.

Just got a reply from the US embassy in my home country claiming that I might be eligible for a visa waiver, so looking into that now.
            Great, best of luck !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X