Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa (Parents Visa) Stamping duration during extension in progress

Hi All,

I am going to call my mother for second time after a year, I will be calling her in Nov 1st week. But my extension is valid till Dec 15, 2018. I am having a doubt like on the time of immigration , will the immigration office stamp(duration of staying) for 6 months or till Dec 15th, 2018 as my visa is going to end on Dec 15. Also to say that my extension is still in progress and i am yet to receive my Receipt copy form USCIS. So is it necessary for me to send my mother a copy of my receipt copy for extension and what if my receipt copy doesn't comes by that time.

Request to reply back asap so that i can make air plane tickets.

Regards,
    Asif Ali Khan

Originally posted by aakhan2021 View Post
    Hi All,

I am going to call my mother for second time after a year, I will be calling her in Nov 1st week. But my extension is valid till Dec 15, 2018. I am having a doubt like on the time of immigration , will the immigration office stamp(duration of staying) for 6 months or till Dec 15th, 2018 as my visa is going to end on Dec 15. Also to say that my extension is still in progress and i am yet to receive my Receipt copy form USCIS. So is it necessary for me to send my mother a copy of my receipt copy for extension and what if my receipt copy doesn't comes by that time.

Regards,
    Asif Ali Khan
    If your mother already has a visa, your visa status does not matter. Duration of stay is at the discretion of CBP.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by aakhan2021 View Post
      Hi All,

Regards,
      Asif Ali Khan
      Your extension date has nothing to do with their visit.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X