Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chances of a young Saudi woman getting B2 for visit to USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of a young Saudi woman getting B2 for visit to USA?

Hello,

Can someone please give me some advice on the chances of a 23 year old woman living in Saudi Arabia getting approved for a tourist visit to NYC?

We have been friends for many years on social media and she wants to come visit to see the city, go to Broadway, etc.

She is currently a student in her senior year, and has a passport that is signed for her to travel without her guardian.

She has a large family in KSA and lives with her parents and siblings.

Thanks very much, in advance.

does she own property in her home country or work? Has she ever traveled outside of her home country? what is her monthly income? there are all questions that she will be asked. at her age as a student, and given the information you provided, I would say the chances are slim. but then again you didn't provide much information.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

I have a friend from Saudi Arabia and I talk to her a lot. They have very limited rights for women, unfortunately, they were only allowed to drive a car two years ago. I was shocked that everything was different for them. This topic really affected me, because I am an empathetic person. I decided to collect more information about this to understand why exactly. Why do some women have limited rights, while others, on the contrary, are allowed to hold feminist rallies and the like. However, it turned out to be not so easy, because the amount of information is too large, and I could not describe it briefly. Therefore, I decided to consider a ready-made example from https://samplius.com/free-essay-exam...-mrs-dalloway/ where this topic is also present. This is a great option in my situation, as they are professionals in writing papers on any topic. It also suits me because it's not expensive.
      Last edited by emberknake; 09-27-2022, 07:25 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X