B1/B2 got rejected 3years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 got rejected 3years ago

Hello everyone, my B1/B2 got rejected 3 years ago, can it be possible for me to also try student visa, will they not say that I have shown intent of non-immigrant and now I am try another means. I hope they won't see it as desperate to enter the United state. Thanks. Pease anyone with good idea should please share so that others too can learn. Thanks

Originally posted by Umarulati View Post
    my B1/B2 got rejected 3 years ago, can it be possible for me to also try student visa,
    Yes, you can freely apply for any other visa.

will they not say that I have shown intent of non-immigrant and now I am try another means.
    No, both B1 & F1 are non-immigrant visas & you won't have any impact of your earlier denial to your next application.

However if your earlier denial is because of some other issue with your profile, the same will definitely impact next applications as well - for example you criminal record (if any).

I hope they won't see it as desperate to enter the United state.
    Not at all, though in reality every applicant they face is desperate to enter the USA.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you so much for your enlightment

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X