No announcement yet.

Visitor Visa B-2 approval chances for attending graduation cermenoy of niece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa B-2 approval chances for attending graduation cermenoy of niece

Dear friends

I want to apply for a B-2 visa to visit my cousin 's sister and attend the graduation ceremony of her daughter which is my niece, however i want get an idea on my visa approval chances i am single 31year old currently looking after a business of my father in Pakistan and have been to Sydney Australia for study for 2years (2011-2013) and recently i went to dublin ireland (sept 2018-january 2019) for a business master course

Your feedback will be useful in making this decision

Thanks so much

Originally posted by faraz baloch35 View Post
    Dear friends

I want to apply for a B-2 visa to visit my cousin 's sister and attend the graduation ceremony of her daughter which is my niece, however i want get an idea on my visa approval chances i am single 31year old currently looking after a business of my father in Pakistan and have been to Sydney Australia for study for 2years (2011-2013) and recently i went to dublin ireland (sept 2018-january 2019) for a business master course

Your feedback will be useful in making this decision

Thanks so much
    You have 50-50 chances, considering your marital status & your previous international visits.

Do you have a decent income to prove that you are well to do in your home country?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X