Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roshan567 View Post
    Hi Libra_14
    I just had my interview today at the Chennai Consulate and they have approved my visa. Any idea as to how long will it take to reach the location so that I can pick it up?
    Congratulations !! It might take 3-7 days for the passport to reach you back. Depending distance of your city from Chennai.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

Congratulations !! It might take 3-7 days for the passport to reach you back. Depending distance of your city from Chennai.
      Thank you for the quick reply as always. I just randomly checked the status on the CEAC website for both our passports and it said "Administrative Processing". I got the shock of my life and the VO said the visa is approved and he did not issue the 221g form.

Is this situation normal?Have others faced this same situation as well?
      Last edited by roshan567; 04-08-2019, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Hi My wife and I gave our interview at the Chennai consulate on 5th April and the VO approved our application and said our passports will be ready in 3-4 days time. However I just checked the status of both our DS 160 on the CEAC website and it shows "Administrative Processing". We did not get any 221g slip from the
        Last edited by Libra_14; 04-14-2019, 10:30 PM.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by roshan567 View Post
          Hi Libra_14
          I just had my interview today at the Chennai Consulate and they have approved my visa. Any idea as to how long will it take to reach the location so that I can pick it up?
          Consider a week, depending upon your address & its distance from Chennai.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X