Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extension for my mother B2 visa

Hi,

I am currently in H1B visa and currently my extension is in progress. CUrrent status is RFE. Can someone let me know if i can extend my mother's B2 Visa or not.
    Her 6 months is getting completed in April 19th,2019. We wanted her to extend another 2 to 4 months. Please let me know how many days in adavance before 6 monts is needed to apply for extension and where can i apply for it. Or should i not apply as currently my extension is in progress.

Regards,
    Asif Ali Khan

Originally posted by aakhan2021 View Post
    Hi,

I am currently in H1B visa and currently my extension is in progress. CUrrent status is RFE. Can someone let me know if i can extend my mother's B2 Visa or not.
    Her 6 months is getting completed in April 19th,2019. We wanted her to extend another 2 to 4 months. Please let me know how many days in adavance before 6 monts is needed to apply for extension and where can i apply for it. Or should i not apply as currently my extension is in progress.

Regards,
    Asif Ali Khan
    You should apply within the next few days, preferably by the end of March, so as to leave enough time for you to receive notice of acceptance before I94 expiry. Your H1 extension does not matter. Most likely the extension petition might not even be adjudicated before your mother leaves in the next 2-4 months.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X