Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 or B2 please?

Hello everyone,

My worplace is willing to financially sponsor me for a week in the US as a appreciation for my recent performances. They also wants me to attend a couple of design conferences while I am there. I will have the conferences on two different locations and will be having around 3 days for sight seeing and to do some shopping and whatnot. Should I apply for a B1 or a B2 visa? And since my employer is financially sponsoring the entire tour what documents should I need to submit? Should I also show my financials? I recently had a canadian trv refusal also. Will that be an issue? I have travelled to the UK 4 times and thailand once. And I have one unused japanese visa. My family lives in England. I will be having my wedding in April.

Please explain my odds of suceeding?

Thanks very much

Originally posted by laara View Post
    Hello everyone,

My worplace is willing to financially sponsor me for a week in the US as a appreciation for my recent performances. They also wants me to attend a couple of design conferences while I am there. I will have the conferences on two different locations and will be having around 3 days for sight seeing and to do some shopping and whatnot. Should I apply for a B1 or a B2 visa? And since my employer is financially sponsoring the entire tour what documents should I need to submit? Should I also show my financials? I recently had a canadian trv refusal also. Will that be an issue? I have travelled to the UK 4 times and thailand once. And I have one unused japanese visa. My family lives in England. I will be having my wedding in April.

Please explain my odds of suceeding?

Thanks very much
    Since your worplace is sponsoring & the prime purpose of your travel is business, you should apply for B1 only.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X