Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help req reg appt date booking

hi all ,

When I check the dates I can see some available dates but when I go to the "retrieve/modify saved application " link and try to book appt I cannot see the same dates.Again After I exit and check , again the same dates are in available status.

Can anyone experienced pls help me as how to book an appt in such a situation.

I do have the same problem. When I just check the calender it says the dates are available. But when I go into the application, it is not showing the date. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

1. Per VFS system, you cannot advance interview date once the date is confirmed so though earlier dates are available you cannot reschedule to those dates. If you want an earlier date you need to cancel and create new appointment.
      2. One possibility is that the date that was shown may be for single person per slot and you are trying for more than one person for the slot.

HTH
      RK

Comment

This seems to be a VFS bug!

I also faced this issue today. I didn't even have a booked date...it was only in saved status !!!

Comment

Hi:

I to have the same problem....were you able to successfully book the dates ?
          any thoughts

Thanks much for the help
          zigma

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X