Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saved Application - VFS bug or I am missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved Application - VFS bug or I am missing something?

I created a application for visa on vfs and saved it. Did not book the date. Idea was to search for 2-3 days till good dates are available.

Today, I saw a date of 5th Oct 2006 available when i looked form " Click here for an estimate of current availability of visa interview appointments" link at mumbai. So I immediately went to "Apply For a Non-immigrant Visa" > "Retrieve/ Modify a saved application" to confirm the date. But when I reached till calender screen only feb 16th date was available. To ensure that 5th Oct still available i opened a new session and searched using " Click here for an estimate of current availability of visa interview appointments" link and 5th oct was still available !!

I tried to confirm using saved application 2-3 times but still it was showing 16th feb and showed 5th oct from home page.

I understand that if appointment is confirmed, you can not reschedule to earlier date. ( still can't figure out the logic behind this !!). But if it should allow for SAVED application. It does not.

Did any one face this issue?

How do I grab earlier dates which are available only for few minutes? Its not feasible to fill in application everytime when you see good dates available

Help ! Help ! Help !

-Sheru

Please HELP HELP HELP !!!

Even Im facing with the simliar situation....dont know why is it doing ?
    how do we book in that case ?

Sheru: were you able to book finally ? any suggestions..
    Please some one help

Thanks
    Zigma

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X