Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to book 2 appointments together?

Hello,

My parents just paid application fee for tourist visa at HDFC bank and they have one barcode receipt each. I have been trying to book an appointment for them together. and I have gone as far as the step where you fill DS156 but did not see any arrangements for making family appointment.

How do you book appointment for your parents together? The VFS website is such a nightmare, there are errors on almost all interactive webpages. Initially it gives me a page asking for BEP ID, which of course I dont have, and then there is a group booking access code thing, but we dont have that code as well. Do you need that code to book an appointment in group? If so, why did they not make it clear when we were depositing the application fee? How do we obtain the code now?

thanks for all your help,

cryptic

After you fill in your father's 156 and 157, there is an option "add another applicant''. Once you click that you have to put in your mother's details and then you get the date. You can select the date which is a joint appt for your mother and father.

Comment

Its a relief to know that. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I'm facing the same situation. After adding one person's application when I click on add applicant button it takes me to a completely new application. The second application now becomes a completely independent application.

Also when I complete first application I only see form 156, when I complete the second application I see form 156, and 157 . Why is this difference?

thanks

Originally posted by crypticlineage
        Its a relief to know that. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

how to book 2 appointments together?

I am too facing exactly the same problem.....

I filled in DS156 for my Father, and then I clicked on "Add new Applicant" button, and it just went to the home page where I had started.....I again clicked on the "Apponitment for Non-Imm....." link and started off to fill in the form DS156 for my Mother. Now, they look like 2 different applicantions and are not a group. When I login with Dad's reciept # it shows only his DS156, alternately when I login with Mom's reciept, it shows only her DS156.....I need to get a single appointment for both.....any help would really be appreciated.

The VFS site really sucks.......Help !!! appreciate if someone can throw some light on whats happening.....

Cheers,
          Synchro.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X