Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,
    My parents got an appointment at chennai consulate on 4th october.We have already send the documents except the letter from the bank and I-156,and 1-157( got late bz of the page error showing in VFS site)
    I have some qtns and concerns

1.We have already send the I-134 to my parents but that will filled with hand by pen.But today only i noticed "Type of print in black ink" is that enough if i filled that with pen(black) or do i need to fill it either on computer or type it.So the form i-134 which i sent already wont be valid bz that is filled by hand??Do i need to send the I-134 form again?All these times i thought Print in application forms means writing in Block letters. When it comes to the visa thing i m totally confused.

2. We got a letter from bank regarding the salary n all.It took almost 10-12 days for us to get that letter from bank. But in that letter unfortunately those people forgot to sign . After the word 'sincerly'there is space for sign is there and the next line is the bank person's name. Is that ok ? Do the consulate accept these type of bank letters.We have already send the bank statements.Its already late.I dont know how much time it will take for us to get that letter if we request again .

3.My husband is the sponsor for my parents.In his letter from Employer they just wrote the my husband's part of first name and last name they forgot to mention abt the second part of the first name.
    YYYY XKumar YYYY ZZZ .That Kumar part is missing in the employer letter.

I m totally confused .As the time passes very soon and the interview date is within 2 weeks im really tensed abt this document things

I really appreciate ur help
    Thanks a lot

Originally posted by tweety000
    Hi All,
    My parents got an appointment at chennai consulate on 4th october.We have already send the documents except the letter from the bank and I-156,and 1-157( got late bz of the page error showing in VFS site)
    I have some qtns and concerns

1.We have already send the I-134 to my parents but that will filled with hand by pen.But today only i noticed "Type of print in black ink" is that enough if i filled that with pen(black) or do i need to fill it either on computer or type it.So the form i-134 which i sent already wont be valid bz that is filled by hand??Do i need to send the I-134 form again?All these times i thought Print in application forms means writing in Block letters. When it comes to the visa thing i m totally confused.
    Hand written is fine
    2. We got a letter from bank regarding the salary n all.It took almost 10-12 days for us to get that letter from bank. But in that letter unfortunately those people forgot to sign . After the word 'sincerly'there is space for sign is there and the next line is the bank person's name. Is that ok ? Do the consulate accept these type of bank letters.We have already send the bank statements.Its already late.I dont know how much time it will take for us to get that letter if we request again .

Go to a local branch and ask. Otherwise just go ahead with what you have.

3.My husband is the sponsor for my parents.In his letter from Employer they just wrote the my husband's part of first name and last name they forgot to mention abt the second part of the first name.
    YYYY XKumar YYYY ZZZ .That Kumar part is missing in the employer letter.

That should be ok
    I m totally confused .As the time passes very soon and the interview date is within 2 weeks im really tensed abt this document things

I really appreciate ur help
    Thanks a lot
    see above

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X